Login in to view members who are currently online.
Our Member'sPolicy for Inclusion
Official registration is now open for the
2015 Dick Pond
Fast Track Racing Team!
Video Presented at End-of-the-Year Banquet
What We're About
The Dick Pond Fast Track Racing Team is a premier running club in the northwest, west, and far west suburbs of Chicago for runners of all abilities and experience. The team has grown to over 200 members strong. We train and race together with similar goals and interests. Through camaraderie, friendship, and the pursuit of excellence, the team participates in CARA circuit races and have been the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 CARA team CHAMPIONS! For the 2014 season we have expanded the race circuit to over 30 local races in Chicago and the suburbs. Members of the team are outfitted in a team singlet and have the opportunity to score points at key team races towards end-of-the-year prizes. All members are asked to be ambassadors of the brand Saucony, and of our family run specialty business, Dick Pond Athletics. In addition, members are asked to race in as many races as they are able, representing the team in a positive manner. The strength of this team is the
Power of the Group philosophy. Our runners train and compete in road races and marathons, as well as serve as pace leaders for many races, as a team.
2014 Year End Celebration on Friday, January 2nd
|Login or become a member to see who is attending this event!||
Prepare yourself for the Year End Team Gathering. Come celebrate this year's accomplishments and get excited for 2015!
When: Friday, January 2nd, 6:30PM
Where: The Seville
700 S Barrington Rd, Streamwood
Cost: $25 per person
There will be Hors d'oeuvres, Dinner, Open Bar, and Deejay.
We'll be handing out this year's team awards.
Dress code is Nice, this is a banquet hall!
Got any photos from our Team races, workouts or parties? If you took some great shots, be sure to share with fellow members via the Fast Track DropBox account! It's fast and easy... simply drag & drop into the Fast Track DropBox page. Best of all, your pictures or video could be featured on our monthly video slideshow!
Instructions to submit your photos to the Team's DropBox:
Pay Your Singlet Deposit Online!
Fast Track's Extracts
- 2014 CARA Team Race Results Evanston6k.xls
- Wed Night Fartlek Route Directions.doc
- Pace Chart 85x11 withCruise.pdf
- Fun Run 5 Mile Map Breese.pdf
- Pace Calculator.xls
- Fartlek Route.jpg
- 2014 DPFTRT Track Workouts.xls
- Marathon Packing Checklist.pdf
- DPFT Family Kids Night Flier.png
- 2013 Fast Track hoodie design.pdf
- 2014 DPFT Race Calendar.doc
- Pace Chart 85x11.pdf
- 2014 DPFT Race Calendar.pdf
- Fun Run 4 Mile Map Breese.pdf
- 2014 Individual Circuit Race Results RedEye8k.xls
Join the Fast Track Racing Team Twitter feed! This feed will be used for short announcements regarding workouts, races, and get-togethers. All information posted on this Twitter will be available on the team website, but will now be in convenient Twitter form. If you wish to receive text messages from this Twitter feed, follow the instructions below.
How to get text messages from the Fast Track Twitter:
- Go to http://twitter.com and sign up for an account
- Using your phone, text message the word "START" to 40404
- Follow the instructions that are text messaged back to you (first send your Twitter username, then your password, then the word "OK")
- Head to http://twitter.com/FTRacingTeam and click the "Follow" button
- When you see the green check mark and "Following," click the little phone button immediately to the right
- You will now receive text message announcements from Fast Track!
NOTE: By default, you will NOT receive text messages from everyone you follow on Twitter. If you do NOT want to receive text messages, skip step 5 above when following a Twitter feed.